To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have AML that persists despite two or three prior regimens of therapy.
- Patients under age 65 must have had cytarabine as one of their previous therapies.
- At least 4 weeks must have passed since completion of prior therapy and entry into the study.
- Patients must be able to be ambulatory for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Dan Douer at 212-639-2471.