To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have peripheral T-cell lymphoma that has returned or continued to grow despite therapy and has progressed beyond the skin.
- At least 4 weeks must have passed since the completion of prior therapy and entry into the study.
- Patients may not have received previous treatment with an aurora kinase inhibitor, nor with all three of the other drugs used in this study (pralatrexate, romidepsin, and gemcitabine).
- Patients must be able to be walk and do routine activities for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- This study is open to patients age 18 and older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Steven M. Horwitz at 212-639-3045.