To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have advanced inoperable angiosarcoma.
- Patients may have had up to four prior regimens of chemotherapy.
- At least 4 weeks must have passed since completion of previous therapy and entry into the study.
- Patients must be physically well enough that they are fully ambulatory, capable of all self care, and are capable of all but physically strenuous activities. As an example, patients must be well enough that they would be able to carry out office work or light housework.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Sandra D’Angelo at 646-888-4159.