For more information or to make an appointment with a Memorial Sloan Kettering physician in the Bone Marrow Transplant Service, please call our consultation line at 877-836-ABMT (2268).
When you call, in order to direct you to the best doctor for your particular condition, we may ask you questions such as:
- What is your diagnosis? When did you receive it?
- Were you told what type of transplant you need?
- Do you have a sibling donor or other donor lined up? Was tissue typing done?
- Was a donor search done?
- What medical tests have been performed?
- What other medical conditions do you have?
Your questions about insurance coverage or other financial concerns can also be discussed at the time of your call.
For Out-of-Town Patients
Our staff makes every effort to secure affordable accommodations for out-of-town patients undergoing transplantation at Memorial Sloan Kettering. Additionally, our social work department can help facilitate a referral to the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge.
Find out more about visiting us.