Street parking in Manhattan is extremely limited, so you may find it more convenient to park in Memorial Sloan Kettering's garage or in a commercial garage, depending on the location you are visiting.
Parking at Memorial Hospital, Enid A. Haupt Pavilion, Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers, or the Radiation Oncology Center
Memorial Sloan Kettering’s garage is located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues. To reach the MSK garage, follow York Avenue south and turn right onto East 66th Street. The garage is located about a quarter of a block from the corner, on the right (north) side of 66th Street. It is both economical and convenient, as it is connected to the hospital by a tunnel. Please note that the garage may not be accessible from York Avenue northbound during peak hours. The garage remains open 24/7 even when the facility has reached capacity to accommodate patients and visitors; arriving vehicles will be accommodated as soon as a space becomes available. Our practice of never closing often results in a queue forming onto York Avenue southbound between the hours of 10 AM and 3 PM; a parking staff member communicates estimated wait time and alternate parking garages in the neighborhood during these periods.
You can also park in one of several nearby commercial garages:
- 67th Street between First and York Avenues, on the left (south) side of the street
- 69th Street between First and Second Avenues (four garages available)
- 65th Street between First and Second Avenues (three garages available)
Parking at Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion
In this area, on-street parking is generally prohibited, except on Sundays. One nearby garage offers discounted parking to patients:
- Bristol Garage, 300 East 56th Street, between First and Second Avenues
To receive the discount, patients and visitors must have their parking ticket validated at the concierge desk in the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion. Shuttle service is provided from Bristol Garage to the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion every 20 minutes.
Several additional parking garages are also located nearby:
- 53rd Street between Second and Third Avenues (two garages available)
- 54th Street between Second and Third Avenues
Parking at the 64th Street Outpatient Center, Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Imaging Center
This area has limited metered street parking on 66th Street and on Second Avenue. The nearest parking garages are:
- Central Parking, 222 East 65th Street, between Second and Third Avenues
- ICON Parking, 249 East 65th Street, between Second and Third Avenues
- LAZ Parking, 360 East 65th Street, between First and Second Avenues
To receive discounts at these garages, patients and visitors should request parking validation stamps from the concierge desk staff at the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Imaging Center.