At the Bendheim Integrative Medicine Center, we offer a range of complementary techniques including massage therapy, acupuncture, meditation, nutrition counseling, Reiki (a very light touch massage), and many movement and fitness classes.
We provide both services and tools to assist you in managing physical and emotional symptoms, including programs that may help:
- Alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression
- Reduce pain and muscle strain
- Relieve fatigue and sleeplessness
- Increase energy, confidence, and strength
- Improve stamina and flexibility
- Speed healing
The Bendheim Integrative Medicine Center is open to anyone receiving cancer treatment at Memorial Sloan-Kettering, as well as anyone in the community seeking help in managing physical and emotional symptoms.
See a complete listing of our services.