MyMSK is a private, personalized online link to Memorial Sloan Kettering that you can use to securely access information about your care at any time.
To enroll, ask a session assistant in clinic to help you set up an account, or speak to your doctor’s office. You can also contact the Help Desk via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-248-0593 or 646-227-2593 and choose option 2.
Enrolling in MyMSK gives you the ability to see information about your care and communicate with us in several ways.
Access Your Medical Information
- View your lab results — more than 300 types are available.
- Look at your outpatient radiology reports (CT scans, PET scans, MRI, etc.).
- Once your active treatment is over, view and print the Patient Treatment and Summary form that details the care you received from us.
See Your Appointments
- Check and keep track of your upcoming appointments and review information about your previous appointments, going back as far as two years.
- Confirm doctor visits and a variety of other appointments, and receive reminder notifications.
- Request rescheduling of appointments.
Communicate with Your Doctor’s Office
You can send and receive secure, non-urgent messages (with attachments if needed) to and from your doctor’s office on a variety of topics, including:
- prescription refills
- test results
- pre-certification for prescription medications
- pre-certification for a variety of tests ( CT scans, PET scans, MRI, etc.)
- pre-certification for the use of nutritional supplements
- general questions
Communicate with Other Specialists at Memorial Sloan Kettering
You can send and receive secure, non-urgent messages (with attachments if needed) to and from other specialists and departments, such as:
- clinical genetics
- patient representatives
In addition to being able to send messages to the patient billing department, you can view information about:
- hospital and physician billing
- insurance authorization
- your current hospital balance
- your hospital statements
- paying your hospital and physician bills online
Update Your Contact Information
- Make changes to your contact information.
- Make changes to your insurance information.
Use Educational Resources
- Link to patient and caregiver educational materials from the Memorial Sloan Kettering Library.