Privacy Practices: How to File a Complaint

If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with us or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.  To file a complaint with us, please contact the Privacy Office, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065  or call 646-227-2056, or email No one will retaliate or take action against you for filing a complaint.