We are committed to protecting the privacy of information that we gather about you while providing health-related services.
Some examples of protected health information are:
- Information indicating that you are a patient at the hospital or receiving treatment or other health-related services from our hospital;
- Information about your health condition (such as a disease you may have);
- Information about health-care products or services you have received or may receive in the future (such as an operation); or
- Information about your health-care benefits under an insurance plan (such as whether a prescription is covered);
when combined with:
- Demographic information (such as your name, address, or insurance status);
- Unique numbers that may identify you (such as your social security number, your phone number, or your driver’s license number); and
- Other types of information that may identify who you are.