To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have advanced or metastatic sarcoma.
- Patients with leiomyosarcoma of the uterus may not participate in this study, but may inquire about participation in protocol 12-164.
- Any number of prior therapies is permitted, but at least 4 weeks must have passed since completion of treatment and entry into the study.
- Patients must be able to be ambulatory for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Mark A. Dickson at 646-888-4164.