To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have a confirmed diagnosis of metastatic or recurrent liposarcoma that cannot be surgically removed.
- Patients’ tumors must express the Rb protein and show evidence of amplified CDK4.
- Patients must have had at least one regimen of chemotherapy for recurrent/metastatic disease.
- At least 2 weeks must have passed since completion of chemotherapy and entry into the study.
- Patients must be physically well enough that they are fully ambulatory, capable of all self care, and are capable of all but physically strenuous activities. As an example, patients must be well enough that they would be able to carry out office work or light housework.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Mark A. Dickson at 646-888-4166.