To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients who participate in portion A of the study must have an advanced solid tumor or B-cell lymphoma which does not respond to standard therapy.
- Patients participating in portion B of the study must have CD20-positive NHL which does not respond to standard therapy.
- At least 4 weeks must have passed since completion of prior therapy and receipt of the study treatment (60 days since any monoclonal antibody therapy).
- Patients must be physically well enough that they are fully ambulatory, capable of all self care, and are capable of all but physically strenuous activities. As an example, patients must be well enough that they would be able to carry out office work or light housework.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact the office of Dr. Neil H. Segal at 646-888-4187.