To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have an advanced or metastatic solid tumor that persists despite standard therapy or for which no standard therapy exists.
- Patients may not have had more than two prior regimens of chemotherapy for relapsed or refractory disease.
- At least 4 weeks must have passed since completion of prior therapy and entry into the study.
- Patients must be physically well enough that they are fully ambulatory, capable of all self care, and are capable of all but physically strenuous activities. As an example, patients must be well enough that they would be able to carry out office work or light housework.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact the office of Dr. Neil H. Segal at 646-888-4187.