To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have endometrial cancer that has returned or persists despite at least one but no more than two prior regimens of chemotherapy.
- Patients must have recovered from the serious side effects of prior therapies before entering the study. At least 3 weeks must have passed since completion of chemotherapy and 4 weeks since radiation therapy or major surgery.
- Patients who had one prior regimen of therapy must be able to be ambulatory for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- Patients who had two prior regimens of therapy must be physically well enough that they are fully ambulatory, capable of all self care, and are capable of all but physically strenuous activities. As an example, patients must be well enough that they would be able to carry out office work or light housework.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Vicky Makker at 646-888-4224.