To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have CD22-positive ALL that persisted or returned despite prior therapy.
- Patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive ALL should have received at least one regimen that included a tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
- Patients should have recovered from the acute side effects of prior therapies before entering the study.
- Patients must be able to be ambulatory for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- This study is open to patients age 18 and older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Jae Park at 212-639-4048.