To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have AML has returned or persisted despite prior treatment.
- Patients’ AML must contain abnormal FLT3.
- At least 2 weeks must have passed since completion of prior therapy and entry into the study.
- Patients must be able to be ambulatory for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- This study is open to patients age 18 and older.
For more information and to inquire about eligibility for this study, please contact Dr. Eytan Stein at 212-639-3314.