To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have an advanced solid tumor that has continued to grow despite standard therapy or for which no standard therapy exists.
- Patients tumors must contain a mutation in the PI3KCA gene, which is responsible for the abnormal PI3 kinase.
- Patients should recover from the serious side effects of previous treatment before they enter the study.
- Patients must be able to be walk and do routine activities for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- This study is open to patients age 18 and older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Matthew G. Fury at 646-888-4233.