To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have an advanced solid tumor that persists despite standard therapy or for which no standard therapy exists.
- Patients’ tumors must contain one or more of the following molecular features: PI3KCA mutation or amplification, loss of PTEN function, EGFR mutation, cMET activation, and/or HER2 overexpression.
- At least 2-4 weeks must pass between the completion of prior therapies and entry into the study, and patients must recover from any serious side effects.
- Patients may not have experienced tumor growth after receiving prior treatment with AKT, mTOR, or PI3 kinase inhibitors.
- Patients must be able to be walk and do routine activities for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- This study is for patients age 18 and older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Matthew G. Fury at 646-888-4233.