Summer research projects reflect a broad-based perspective on the entire research cycle from discovery to development to delivery of care. Project areas include laboratory bench research, clinical research, biostatistics and epidemiology among others.
- Feasibility of Patient Self-Reporting of Symptoms from Home during Chemotherapy
- Tumor suppressor PTPRD suppresses colony formation in glioblastoma cell lines
- Characterization and clinical outcome of KIT mutant melanoma.
- Distinct Response to RXRG Ligands in Retinoblastoma and KRAS Mutant Cancers
- Neurologic complications in the pediatric cancer population: the Memorial Sloan-Kettering experience 2011-2012
- Measuring real-time decision making about sun protection
- Role of Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Pathologic evaluation of a novel split-dose FDG PET-CT guided Technique, as an image surrogate biomarker of complete Percutaneous thermal ablation of hepatic metastases
- The use of PET imaging in the diagnosis and management of primary bone tumors