Required Application Materials
- Online Application: Applications for the 2013-2014 academic year are now being accepted. You can find our online application at the end of each elective description. All applications must be received no later than 2 months (60 days) prior to your desired start date. View a complete listing of the electives.
- Official School Transcript: Transcripts should include all courses taken and grades received to date.
- $100 Application Fee: US and Canadian students may submit a check in US dollars (drawn on a US bank), traveler’s cheque, or an international money order for 100 USD made payable to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center payable. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Health Forms: All required information must be provided on the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Health Statements. Health documents submitted on other forms will not be accepted. Upon submission of the online application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation which will include a link to our health forms.
- Dean's Letter of Recommendation: The Dean's Letter must confirm your status as a fourth-year medical student at the time of participation in the elective and that you are in good academic standing. This letter must be written on medical school letterhead. Upon submission of the online application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation which will include a link to Dean’s Letter the template and instructions on where to return it. You can also access the template now through this link.
Send all supplemental application materials (#2-4) to the attention of the Medical Student Coordinator at:
Graduate Medical Education, Box 187
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
1275 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065
If you have further questions, please refer to the FAQ section below: