Required Application Materials
- Online application: We are now accepting applications for the 2014–2015 academic year. You will find our online application at the end of each elective description. View a complete listing of the electives. We must receive all applications at least two months in advance of a desired start date.
- Official school transcript: Transcripts should include all courses taken and grades received to date.
- Non-refundable $100 application fee: US and Canadian students may submit a check in US dollars (drawn on a US bank), a US travelers cheque, or an international money order made payable to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Applications submitted without an application fee will not be processed.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center health forms: Health documents submitted on other forms will not be accepted.
- Dean’s letter: Please see template link.
Send all supplemental application materials (numbers two through four above) to the attention of the Medical Student Coordinator:
Graduate Medical Education, Box 187
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
1275 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065
If you have further questions, please refer to the FAQ section below: