To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have osteosarcoma that spread to the lungs only.
- Patients may have had up to two pulmonary recurrences and must have had the tumors removed surgically from the lungs.
- Patients may have had up to two prior regimens of chemotherapy.
- Patients must have recovered from the serious side effects of prior treatments. At least 2 weeks must have passed since completion of prior chemotherapy and no more than 4 weeks since prior lung surgery and entry into the study.
- This study is open to patients ages 13 and older.
For more information and to inquire about eligibility for this study, please contact Dr. Alexander Chou at 212-639-6057.