Memorial Sloan Kettering makes available quarterly financial reports and statistical data for its bondholders and other interested parties as well as annual audited financial statements. This information can be accessed by registering at the public site www.dacbond.com and searching for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. (See additional registration and searching information below.) Memorial Sloan Kettering files its Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax (Form 990) annually with the IRS. Consistent with regulations governing the public disclosure of materials relating to tax exempt organizations, Memorial Sloan Kettering makes annual returns available at www.dacbond.com.
How to Access Information at Dacbond.com
- Go to www.dacbond.com.
- In the “DAC for Investors” box on the left, click on “Register” to select your personal username and password. Your username and password will be immediately activated.
- Type your username and password in the fields provided on the Home page or Log In page.
- On the bottom of the “Attention” page, click on “Continue.”
- On the left in “Quick Search,” leave the first box defaulted to “Obligor.”
- Type “Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center ” in the second box and click the double arrows.
- Click on “Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center” to view a list of issues or click on “Disclosure” to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 to speak with a customer service representative.