Current Research Interests:
Ms. Zhou's main collaboration has been with the Gynecologic Oncology Group. Varies projects had been done to cover the areas such as (1) survival outcomes prediction; (2) biomarkers exploration; (3) nomogram construction and (4) association examination. She is also involved in several projects conducting array CGH analysis, gene expression analysis and microRNA analysis range from prostate cancer, endometrial carcinoma to mesothelioma. Most recently, she is in involved in a research which applies the penalized likelihood approach in evaluating the biomarkers and environmental factors interaction.
- Zivanovic O, Eisenhauer EL, Zhou Q, Iasonos A, Sabbatini P, Sonoda Y, Abu-Rustum NR, Barakat RR and Chi DS (2008): The impact of bulky upper abdominal disease cephalad to the greater omentum on surgical outcome for stage IIIC epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancer. Gynecologic Oncology, Vol 108, Issue 2, 287-292
- Abu-Rustum NR, Chi DS, Iasonos A, Zhou Q, Oke E, Soslow RA, Alektiar KM, Barakat RR (2008): Is there a therapeutic benefit to regional lymphadenectomy in surgical treatment of endometrial cancer? American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Vol 198(4): 475 .e1-5; discussion 475 .e5-6
- Amin B, Nehal KS, Jungbluth AA, Zaidi B, Brady MS, Coit DC, Zhou Q and Busam KJ (2008): Histologic distinction between benign subungual melanotic macule and malignant melanoma. American Journal of Surgical Pathology, Vol 32(6): 835-43.
- Endo I, Gonen M, Yopp AC, Dalal KM, Zhou Q, Klimstra D, D'Angelica M, DeMatteo RP, Fong Y, Schwartz L, Kemeny N, O'Reilly E, Abou-Alfa G, Shimada H, Blumgart LH and Jarnagin WR (2008): Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: rising frequency improved susrvival and determinants of outcome after resection Annuals of Surgery, Vol 248(1): 84-96.
- Estilo CL, Van Poznak CH, Wiliams T, Bohle GC, Lwin PT, Zhou Q, Riedel ER, Carlson DL, Schoder H, Farooki A, Fornier M, Halpern JL, Tunick SJ and Huryn JM (2008). Osteonecrosis of the maxilla and mandible in patients with advanced cancer treated with bisphosphonate therapy. Oncologist Vol 13(8): 911-20.