Bombard Y, Veenstra G, Friedman JM, Creighton S, Currie L, Paulsen JS, Bottorff JL, Hayden MR; Canadian Respond-HD Collaborative Research Group. Perceptions of genetic discrimination among persons at risk for Huntington’s disease: a cross-sectional survey. British Medical Journal.2009;338:b2175.
- Editorials: British Medical Journal; 2009;338:[b1281]
Nature Reviews Neurology; 2009 Oct;5(10):525-6.
- Media coverage: Forbes, ABC, MSN, CBC, the Globe Mail, Toronto Star, CTV, and others.
- Publication Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Bombard Y, Miller FA, Hayeems RZ, Avard D, Knoppers BM, Cornell MC, Borry P. The expansion of newborn screening: is reproductive benefit an appropriate pursuit? Nature Reviews Genetics. 2009 Oct;10(10):666-7.
- Editorial: Nature Genetics; 2010 Oct;42(10):811.
Bombard Y, Miller FA. Reproductive benefit through newborn screening: Preferences, policy and ethics. European Journal of Human Genetics. 2012 May;20(5):486-7.
Bombard Y, Miller FA, Hayeems RZ, Carroll JC, Avard D, Allanson J, Axler R, Bytautas J, Chakraborty P, Giguere Y, Little J, Wilson B. Citizens’ values regarding research with stored samples from newborn screening. Pediatrics. 2012 Feb;129(2):239-47.
- Editorial: Pediatrics. 2012 Feb; 129(2).
Bombard Y, Offit K, Robson ME. Risks to relatives in genomic research: a duty to warn? American Journal of Bioethics. 2012 Oct;12(10):12-4.