Do you like thinking about science and medicine as much as you like doing it? Have you imagined solving important problems as opposed to merely difficult ones?
We are a group of like-minded individuals engaged in the rewarding pursuits of addressing unmet medical needs, discovering fundamental knowledge, and learning. What we study is inherently interdisciplinary, and we tend to open new questions, as much as fill them in.
All applications should include the following:
- Proposed research program and position if applicable
- Cover letter indicating current and future research interests and expected availability date
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Description of past research experience and accomplishments
- Selected reprints of publications
- Names of three references
EOE/AA - Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action