Image Processing and Analysis
Image Processing and Analysis We advise and work with users on all levels of image processing and analysis. For users taking images at our facility, we will advise on most appropriate way to acquire the data set according to the planned analysis. Below is a subset of image processing and analyses that we are able to assist with.
- 3D reconstruction, rendering and volumetric analyses of confocal z-stacks.
- Deconvolution of 2D and 3D data for noise and background reduction.
- Particle/cell tracking and movie making of time-lapse data.
- 2D image analyses: co-localization, cell counts, thresholded area measurements, etc.
- Script-writing to automate the analysis procedure.
- Use of licensed image analysis software (Metamorph, Volocity, Imaris, Amira, AutoDeblur).