To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients must have B-ALL or aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma that has not responded to standard therapy.
- For adults (age 18 and older), their disease must have returned or persisted despite at least one prior regimen of chemotherapy.
- For children (ages 1 to 17), their disease must have returned or persisted despite at least two prior regimens of chemotherapy.
- Patients should have recovered from the serious side effects of prior therapies before entering the study.
- Patients must be able to be ambulatory for more than half of their normal waking hours.
- This study is open to patients age 1 and older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact Dr. Tanya Trippett at 212-639-8267.