Right to Amend Records

If you believe that the health information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to amend the information.  You have the right to request an amendment for as long as the information is kept in our records.  To request an amendment, please write to the Clinical Information Center.  Your request should include the reasons why you think we should make the amendment.  We will respond to your request in a timely manner, and as required by law.   If we deny part or all of your request, we will provide a written explanation of our reasons for doing so and of your right to appeal the denial.