The Louis V. Gerstner, Jr. Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, has redesigned its website to enhance the experience of current and prospective students.
The Louis V. Gerstner, Jr. Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, has redesigned its website to enhance the experience of current and prospective students. The new look and content of the site reflect the school’s commitment to advancing the frontiers of science by educating PhD students in an interactive, innovative, and collegial environment.
Features of the site include:
- User-friendly navigation, which allows you to quickly find detailed information about the program, the curriculum, and applying for admission.
- A dynamic news section to keep you up-to-date on the latest advances in biomedical research, with particular focus on cancer.
- Easy access to the school’s social media channels – including Facebook and Twitter – making it simple to connect with us and share content with fellow students and colleagues.
- Extensive bios of our faculty, including their research interests, publications, and lab members.
- Engaging photography that introduces you to our students, faculty, and laboratories.
The school, which awarded its first four PhDs in a May 2012 ceremony, offers a unique curriculum that integrates Memorial Sloan Kettering’s basic science and clinical arms to maximize the potential of future basic scientists to improve human health. The application for fall 2013 admission will be available on the website in August 2012.
We invite you to explore the new www.sloankettering.edu.