Full TitleA Phase 1 Study of PF-05082566 as a Single Agent in Patients with Advanced Cancer, and in Combination with Rituximab in Patients with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL)
The purpose of this study is to find the highest dose of an investigational drug called PF-05082566 that can be given in patients, either when used alone in those with advanced cancer or in combination with rituximab in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) that does not respond to standard therapy. PF-05082566 is a monoclonal antibody designed to enhance the killing of tumor cells by the immune system.
To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Patients who participate in portion A of the study must have an advanced solid tumor or B-cell lymphoma which does not respond to standard therapy.
- Patients participating in portion B of the study must have CD20-positive NHL which does not respond to standard therapy.
- At least 4 weeks must have passed since completion of prior therapy and receipt of the study treatment (60 days since any monoclonal antibody therapy).
- Patients must be physically well enough that they are fully ambulatory, capable of all self care, and are capable of all but physically strenuous activities. As an example, patients must be well enough that they would be able to carry out office work or light housework.
- Patients must be age 18 or older.
For more information about this study and to inquire about eligibility, please contact the office of Dr. Neil H. Segal at 646-888-4187.