Full TitleA Phase 1/2 Study of BMS-986340 as Monotherapy and in Combination with Nivolumab in Participants with Advanced Solid Tumors
The purpose of this study is to find the highest dose of the investigational immunotherapy drug BMS-986340 that can be given alone or with nivolumab, another immunotherapy drug, in people with advanced cancers of the lung, head and neck, colon/rectum, stomach, junction of the stomach and esophagus, or cervix.
To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several requirements, including:
- Participants must have advanced non-small cell lung cancer, squamous cell cancer of the head and neck, colorectal cancer, stomach cancer, gastroesophageal junction cancer, or cervical cancer.
- Patients’ cancers must have continued to grow despite immunotherapy.
- The serious side effects of prior treatments must go away before the study treatment is given.
- Patients must be physically well enough that they are able to be mobile, take care of themselves, and engage in all but physically strenuous activities. For example, they must be well enough that they could carry out office work or light housework.
- This study is for people age 18 and older.
For more information and to ask about eligibility for this study, please contact the office of Dr. Margaret Callahan at 646-888-5108.