Full TitleA Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of AZD0171 in Combination with Durvalumab and Chemotherapy in Participants with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumours
The purpose of this study is to assess the safety and effectiveness of adding the investigational drug AZD0171 as well as durvalumab immunotherapy to standard chemotherapy with nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine in people with advanced pancreatic cancer. This combination of immunotherapy and standard chemotherapy may be more effective than standard chemotherapy alone. The medications used in this study are given intravenously (by vein).
To be eligible for this study, patients must meet several requirements, including:
- Participants must have metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Patients’ tumor tissue must contain a required minimum amount of immune cells (T cells) that have CD8 protein on their surfaces.
- Prior immunotherapy is not permitted.
- Patients must be physically well enough that they are able to be mobile, take care of themselves, and engage in all but physically strenuous activities. For example, they must be well enough that they could carry out office work or light housework.
- This study is for people age 18 and older.
For more information and to ask about eligibility for this study, please contact the office of Dr. Fiyinfolu Balogun at 646-888-6964.