As a surgical pathologist dedicated to the diagnosis and staging of breast tumors, I am involved with the Breast Disease Management Team. This multidisciplinary team comprises a full range of physicians and other specialists and plays a critical role in the case management of breast cancer patients. I conduct research in the diagnosis and pathogenesis of breast disease and assist in training future leaders in breast pathology. My mission is to deliver excellence in service to patients, both present and future, and to continue teaching, diagnosing, and advancing the field of breast pathology.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Pathology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Pavia (Italy)
- Residencies: Ospedale di Circolo, Varese (Italy); Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowships: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications: Anatomic Pathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more