I am an internist on the General Internal Medicine Service. I provide both inpatient and outpatient medicine consultations, including pre-operative evaluations. I also provide peri- and post-operative medical care.
- Clinical Expertise: Internal Medicine; Pre-Operative Evaluation
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more