My clinical interests center on pulmonary disorders in the immunocompromised host, such as patients with hematologic malignancies and/or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) recipients. In addition, I have extensive experience in diagnosis and management of sarcoidosis. Other areas of expertise include pulmonary nodules and pleural effusions, including diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, and indwelling pleural catheter placement.
Read more Read less
I am the associate program director for MSK’s pulmonary fellowship and have a strong interest in medical education. I am involved in several research projects including epidemiology and pathogenesis of dasatinib-induced pleural effusions, pulmonary function testing in patients undergoing HSCTs, and the epidemiology of pulmonary complications in HSCT recipients.
- Clinical Expertise: Sarcoidosis; Asthma; Pulmonary Involvement in Patients with Hematologic Malignancies; Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowships: Harvard Combined (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital)
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Pulmonary Disease; Critical Care Medicine
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.