- Clinical Expertise: Primary Brain Tumors Including Glioblastoma; Anaplastic Glioma; Low-grade Glioma; Ependymoma; Meningioma; and Central Nervous System Lymphoma; Brain Metastases (Including Leptomeningeal Disease); Neurologic Complications of Cancer
- Awards and Honors: American Society of Clinical Oncology Young Investigator Award (2017)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Neurology – NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Neuro-Oncology – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Neurology; Neuro-Oncology
Multiplexed immunofluorescence delineates proteomic cancer cell states associated with metabolism.Sood A, Miller AM, Brogi E, Sui Y, Armenia J, McDonough E, Santamaria-Pang A, Carlin S, Stamper A, Campos C, Pang Z, Li Q, Port E, Graeber TG, Schultz N, Ginty F, Larson SM, Mellinghoff IK. JCI Insight. 2016 May 5;1(6). pii: e87030.
An inhibitor of mutant IDH1 delays growth and promotes differentiation of glioma cells. Rohle D, Popovici-Muller J, Palaskas N, Turcan S, Grommes C, Campos C, Tsoi J, Clark O, Oldrini B, Komisopoulou E, Kunii K, Pedraza A, Schalm S, Silverman L, Miller A, Wang F, Yang H, Chen Y, Kernytsky A, Rosenblum MK, Liu W, Biller SA, Su SM, Brennan CW, Chan TA, Graeber TG, Yen KE, Mellinghoff IK. Science. 2013 May 3;340(6132):626-30. doi: 10.1126/science.1236062. Epub 2013 Apr 4.
Prognostic awareness, prognostic communication, and cognitive function in patients with malignant glioma. Diamond EL, Prigerson HG, Correa DC, Reiner A, Panageas K, Kryza-Lacombe M, Buthorn J, Neil EC, Miller AM, DeAngelis LM, Applebaum AJ. Neuro Oncol. 2017 Oct 19;19(11):1532-1541. doi: 10.1093/neuonc/nox117.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more