I provide anesthesia to patients who are having surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. My special interest lies in anesthesia care for critically ill patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Anesthesiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Zagreb (Croatia)
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more