I am a medical oncologist with expertise in the management of both early stage and advanced breast cancer. My research interests include the clinical investigation of novel chemotherapeutic and targeted agents in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Hahnemann University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Andrew D. Seidman
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Andrew D. Seidman
- A Phase I/II Study of Intrathecal Trastuzumab in Women with HER2-Positive Breast Cancer that Spread to the Spinal Fluid
- A Phase II Study of Dose-Dense Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide followed by Eribulin Mesylate for the Adjuvant Treatment of Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- A Pilot Study of Acupuncture to Reduce Nerve Damage in Patients Receiving Paclitaxel for Breast Cancer