I am a diagnostic radiologist with specialized training in pediatric radiology. I have more than 25 years of experience in the radiographic interpretation of pediatric malignancies and other childhood diseases. I am responsible for teaching and supervising radiology residents and fellows. I conduct daily interdisciplinary conferences with the pediatric staff and am a member of the Pediatric Disease Management Team. My particular areas of interest are pediatric lymphoma and pediatric solid tumors.
- Clinical Expertise: Pediatric Radiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Residencies: Lenox Hill Hospital; State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Fellowships: State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology; CAQ in Pediatric Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more