I am an internist on the General Internal Medicine Service. I have a special interest in preoperative evaluations and postoperative management of cancer patients. I also provide comprehensive internal medicine care for cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- Clinical Expertise: General Medicine
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residencies: St. Vincent's Hospital (New York); New York University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more