I am a board-certified medical oncologist who specializes in the care of patients with gastrointestinal cancers and cancers of unknown primary origin. I collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, and other specialists to provide the best treatment and personalized care for each patient.
In my research I focus on finding better treatment strategies and therapies for patients with cancers of unknown primary origin as well as developing new treatments for patients with gastrointestinal cancers.
- Clinical Expertise: Gastrointestinal Malignancies; Cancer of Unknown Primary Origin
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Case Western Reserve University
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Fellowships: Medical Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Anna M. Varghese
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Anna M. Varghese
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more