I am a board-certified medical oncologist who specializes in the care of patients with gastrointestinal cancers and cancers of unknown primary origin. I collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, and other specialists to provide the best treatment and personalized care for each patient.
In my research I focus on finding better treatment strategies and therapies for patients with cancers of unknown primary origin as well as developing new treatments for patients with gastrointestinal cancers.
- Clinical Expertise: Gastrointestinal Malignancies; Cancer of Unknown Primary Origin
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.