I am a board-certified physician in both anesthesiology and internal medicine. My main areas of expertise are perioperative medicine, enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), pain management in the perioperative setting, and patient outcomes (short and long term) after surgery.
I am the Director of Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (ERAS) at Memorial Sloan Kettering and I coordinate efforts to improve perioperative outcomes after cancer surgery.
- Clinical Expertise: Anesthesiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York)
- Fellowships: Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York)
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Anesthesiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more