I am a pathologist who is board certified in anatomic and clinical patology and in hematologic pathology. My current research focuses on identifying novel immunologic features and molecular genetic alterations of hematologic neoplasms, particularly myloid malignancies.
- Clinical Expertise: Hematopathology; Myeloid Malignancies
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Texas School of Medicine
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology; Hematopathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more