I am a medical oncologist, hematologist, and internist with a primary focus on the treatment of patients with breast and gynecologic cancers. I work closely with my colleagues in Manhattan and in Basking Ridge to deliver exceptional multidisciplinary care to all of our patients
I am a regular and active participant in weekly breast and gynecologic cancer conferences at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s main campus in Manhattan. These conferences bring together devoted specialists in medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, and other physician experts to discuss patient management so that we can provide state-of-the-art care of the highest quality. Additionally, I participate in research studies by enrolling patients in clinical trials available at Basking Ridge and by facilitating access to clinical trials available at the main campus in Manhattan.
As a member of Memorial Sloan Kettering’s faculty in Basking Ridge, it is my goal to provide compassionate care for my patients in their fight against cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: General Medical Oncology: Breast Cancer, Gynecologic Malignancies
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residencies: Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital
- Fellowships: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York)
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.