I am a radiation oncologist with a clinical focus on delivering effective and safe radiation therapy while minimizing treatment-related side effects. I am passionate about devising personalized cancer treatments, as well as maintaining close collaborations with colleagues in surgical oncology, medical oncology, pathology, radiology, and radiation physics. I take great care in developing individualized patient care plans using advanced radiation treatment techniques, which include intensity-modulated radiation therapy, image-guided radiation therapy, and stereotactic body radiation therapy.
As a researcher, I am interested in cancer epidemiology and the molecular/genetic aspects of cancer research, especially the identification of molecular markers in cancer prognosis and risk stratification. I work with other clinicians to design and implement clinical trials, and I conduct research on the genetic susceptibility of various cancers. I also examine the ways in which particular molecular markers relate to cancer prognosis.
- Clinical Expertise: Head and Neck Cancer; Thoracic Malignancies; Palliative Radiation Therapy; Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy; Image-Guided Radiation Therapy; Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy; Gynecologic Malignancies
- Languages Spoken: English; Mandarin
- Education: MD, Vanderbilt University; PhD, Stanford University
- Residencies: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more