I am an internist specializing in the care of patients with gastrointestinal malignancies while they are in the hospital. My team of residents and interns aims to provide expert and timely care.
I also work on the General Internal Medicine Service with transitional year interns providing care for patients with general medical problems. On the service, I work closely with medical subspecialties such as, gastroenterology, pulmonary, and cardiology. In medical consultation clinic, I provide a pre-operative assessment for patients scheduled to undergo surgery. I assess their cardiac risk for surgery and optimize medications prior to surgery.
As the assistant director of quality improvement for the Division of General Medicine, my interest and research lies in improving our system here at Memorial Sloan Kettering to provide the best care possible.
- Clinical Expertise: General Medical Care for Oncology Patients, General Medicine
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residencies: New York University/Bellevue Hospital
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.