- Clinical Expertise: Pediatric Psychology: Psychological counseling for children and adolescents with cancer and their families.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: PhD, The Ohio State University
- Residencies: A. I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Fellowships: NYU Langone Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Clinical Psychology
Articles in Professional Journals
Social self-perception among pediatric brain tumor survivors compared with peers. Salley CG, Gerhardt CA, Fairclough DL, Patenaude AF, Kupst MJ, Barrera M, and Vannatta K. J Dev Behav Pediatr (2014) 35(7), 427-434.
Pediatric Oncology: Progress and Future Challenges. Vannatta K, Salley CG, Gerhardt CA. In Handbook of Pediatric Psychology, 4th edition, M. Roberts & R. Steele (eds). Guilford Publications, Inc., New York, 2009.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more