I am a hematopathologist with an interest in how blood stem cells and their progeny are altered in various hematologic disorders, including acute myeloid leukemia and the myelodysplastic syndromes. In addition to identifying new targets for therapies, I’m also interested in applying this knowledge to develop new clinical tests for the diagnosis and detection of these disorders.
- Clinical Expertise: Hematopathology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
- Residencies: Stanford University School of Medicine/Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Fellowships: Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Board Certifications: Anatomic Pathology and Hematology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more