I am a medical oncologist that specializes in the care of people with genitourinary malignancies, including kidney, bladder, and prostate cancer. As part of a multidisciplinary team of surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, and medical oncologists, I strive to provide the optimal care for each patient’s unique situation. In addition to standard-of-care options, our team enables patients to participate in promising and innovative clinical trials as additional options for clinical care.
Read more Read less
My primary research interests include the development of novel agents and treatment strategies for genitourinary malignancies, especially kidney cancer. As a physician-scientist, I am also an active member of the Translational Kidney Cancer Research Program at MSK and closely collaborate with translational and basic science researchers in MSK’s Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program. My laboratory research focuses on identifying novel pathways that may be involved in pathogenesis and developing better biomarkers to predict response to therapy.
- Clinical Expertise: Kidney Cancer; Bladder Cancer; Prostate Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Michigan
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical College
- Fellowships: Medical Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Read more Read less
Clinical Trials Led by Chung-Han Lee
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Chung-Han Lee
- A Phase II Study of Lenvatinib and Pembrolizumab Immunotherapy in Patients with Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial or Kidney Cancer
- A Phase III Study Comparing Lenvatinib with Everolimus or Pembrolizumab versus Sunitinib Alone for Patients with Advanced Renal Cell Cancer
- A Phase III Study Comparing Nivolumab Immunotherapy plus Cabozantinib, Nivolumab and Ipilimumab plus Cabozantinib, and Sunitinib Alone for Patients with Untreated Advanced Kidney Cancer
- A Phase III Study of Axitinib plus Avelumab Immunotherapy versus Sunitinib Alone in Patients with Previously Untreated Advanced Kidney Cancer
- A Phase III Study of Immunotherapy versus Placebo in Patients with Localized Kidney Cancer at High Risk of Relapse After Cancer Surgery
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more