I am a diagnostic radiologist with an interest in imaging using CT and MRI. My particular area of expertise is imaging of the liver and pancreas. My research interests are focused on 3D imaging — the creation of lifelike images of the patient’s internal anatomy visualized in three dimensions. These images may help the surgeon better visualize a patient’s tumor prior to surgery and conceptualize what will be encountered during the operation. I have received a grant from the Radiological Society of North America to further evaluate 3D imaging.
- Clinical Expertise: Cross-Sectional Body Imaging (CT and MRI)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Northwestern University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowships: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more